Agent Toast Integration Change Log
You will find below a running log of all the changes for Agent Toast Integration Services. It is a combination of features, changes and bug fixes.
Newest updates are first.
- Added: ability to create projects in Toggl using FreeAgent projects and client names [more details]
- Fixed: failed import when time slip time is zero
- Fixed: sometimes the import function would result in a website time-out
- Fixed: corruption of user account details upon password change in some cases
- Fixed: A bug where combined time slips exceeded 24hrs and import to FreeAgent fails
- Added: A new page specifically for ‘Undo’ facility [more details]
- Removed: Ability to import the same time slip into FreeAgent more than once (adds too much complexity)
- Improved: Clarified times for rounding time slips before import to FreeAgent
- Fixed: User could not change password before initial configuration
- Added: Dashboard prevents Import facility until user creates Toggl -> FreeAgent project mapping [more details]
- Added: Prevent user selection of Toggl time slips that belong to a Toggl project that is un-mapped to FreeAgent [more details]
- Added: Intuitive icons to clearly show the state of each Toggl Time slip [more details]
- Added: User change password facility. [more details]
Initial Beta Release. [more details]
- Import time slips from Toggl to FreeAgent
- Full encryption of private/sensitive data. No sensitive data is stored
- Maps projects in Toggl with projects in FreeAgent
- Applying a tag to imported time slips within Toggl
- Undo an import provided the FreeAgent API doesn’t return 409 (locked by another record)
- Backup & Restore
- Time slip combining – combines all the time slips belonging to same task into a single time slip before sending to FreeAgent.
- Time slip rounding – allows rounding of times to the nearest minute (as specified) before sending to FreeAgent. (only post-combine is supported).
- Prevent time slips being imported again that result in duplicates (optional).
- All details are fully encrypted and cannot be decrypted without the user password (which is sha1 hashed).